- No need for solder wick, residual solder can be easily cleaned using a cotton swab, without damaging the solder pads.
- Heating without a hot air gun, the temperature is 100 degrees lower than that of a hot air gun, making glue or tin removal safer.
- Heating without a soldering iron, no need for repeated scraping with a soldering iron, and no damage to the solder pads.
- Low voltage heating plate, non-traditional high-voltage heating, no leakage of electric static.
- Curved heating, no need to worry about thermal stress causing chip damage.
- Full bonding design, no need to worry about chip deformation or damage due to the chip’s bottom lifting.